Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Road Paving Dates
2023 Pavement Rehabilitation and Drainage Improvement Project
How Do I...
Select a Category
Automatic License Plate Readers (ALPR) Opt-Out List
Building Permit Application
Code Enforcement Investigation Request
Committee Application Form
Engineering Counter Hours Form
Housing Element Update
Manure Disposal Pilot Program
Maximum Floor Area and Maximum Development Area Form
New Traffic Regulations
Parks & Recreation
Revocable Encroachment Permit Application
Solar Permit Application
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Historical Photo Scavenger Hunt
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Challenge Yourself on the Los Altos Hills History Scavenger Hunt! Answer the riddles by submitting photo answers.
1. There once was a house that resided in Los Altos. It came to Los Altos Hills by Tractor and trailer. Now resides in the site behind the Council Chambers. In its original state. Is used by the Sheriff and Ham Radio Operators.
2. Once the entrance to a 500-acre Walnut Ranch The House it served is now a National Landmark. The original columns’ design was duplicated at its new entrance. Its originally gracefully designed Gate Posts still stand at corner of two streets.
3. Once served as the center of a large walnut ranching operations. Was preserved as part of the Fremont Hills Four Subdivisions. Originally as part of a Neighborhood Country Club Still part of the clubs operations Home to 52 horses.
4. Off an old wagon road Home territory to one of the Town’s best-known authors. A trail off the one fork bears his name.
5. Close to the intersection of “The Mountain” Road and a lane that shares its name with a famous beach in France. This premier site of dwellings in Los Altos Hills, both officially with an historical marker and because the earliest residents lived there.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Public Safety Power Shutoffs
In Case of Emergency
PUBLIC SAFETY POWER SHUTOFF
GARBAGE, RECYCLING, & COMPOST
Town Events Notifications
eTRAKiT (online permitting & services)
Interactive GIS Map
Small Cell Wireless
AGENDAS & MINUTES
PARKS & RECREATION
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow