Any interested party may appeal the decision of the Staff Committee and/or Planning Commission to the Council by filing a written notice of appeal with the City Clerk within 22 days of the decision. A nonrefundable filing fee and a deposit for services shall accompany each appeal, except that any Council member may file an appeal without payment of a fee. Please see the Town’s Muncipal Code Section 10-1.1008 for further information.