- Feature Links
- I-280 Updates
Interstate-280 2018 updates
In late 2017, VTA released the Final I-280 Corridor Study Report (PDF). It is a highway planning study led by Santa Clara VTA, in partnership with the City of Cupertino and in coordination with other stakeholders (including the Town of Los Altos Hills) in the study area. The study developed a strategic plan for I-280 in Santa Clara County to reduce congestion and to improve mobility for all modes of transportation. The study focuses on improving traffic operations, for all modes of transportation on highway and local streets within the existing right-of-way, to improve mobility within the corridor and promote multi modal operation. The study provides a useful tool for active planning and programming of short-term, mid-term, and long-term projects that include mobility, safety, and connectivity for all modes of transportation. Study recommendations will guide future planning, investment priorities, and funding efforts for VTA and local agencies. The study extends approximately 22 miles between the San Mateo county line on the west and the I-280/I-680/US 101 interchange in the City of San Jose at the east. Recommended highway improvements within the Town limits. For more information, please visit the VTA website.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Public Works Director Allen Chen. Thank you for your interest.
- 2014 Traffic Calming Guide (PDF)
- Building Sewer Maintenance (PDF)
- Guidelines for Residential Service Design Load Information (PDF)
- Onsite Septic Systems Manual 2013 (PDF)
- Ordinance Banning the Use of Polystyrene (PDF)
- Pavement Management System Update - Budget Options Report - 2018 (PDF)
- Policy, Procedures and Guidelines for Sanitary Sewer Reimbursement Agreements (PDF)
- Private Road Improvement Reimbursement Agreement (PDF)
- Private Road Maintenance Agreement (PDF)