The Department provides support to the Planning Commission and City Council on development and land use matters, and coordinates with the Pathways, Environmental Design and Protection, and the Open Space Committees in the review of development permit applications.
For questions regarding the planning process and timeline for obtaining a Site Development Permit, please review the Site Development Process Road Map.
The Town of Los Altos Hills Interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) map provides zoning and land use designations, along with property information and our ongoing pathway system inventory.
To locate a property, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Search Parcel by Address"
2. Type in name of street in "Street Name" search box
3. Type in street number of address in "Street Number" search box or locate number in drop down list
4. Click "Search" button, map will zoom to selected property
5. Click on yellow highlighted parcel to view property information
Suzanne Avila, AICPPlanning Director
Planning DepartmentPhysical Address
26379 Fremont Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
26379 Fremont Road Los Altos Hills CA 94022
Phone: 650-941-7222Fax: 650-941-3160
Planning Department Counter Hours
9:00 a.m. - 11 a.m.
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please call 650-941-7222 to make an appointment with a planner.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - Noon
1:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
(except Public Holidays)