- 7 p.m.
- The 2nd Wednesday of February, May, August and November (2020)
- Los Altos Hills City Council Chambers
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
MembersCouncil Liaison: Kavita Tankha
|Member||Term Expires||Member||Term Expires|
|Ying Liu (Chair)||Dec 2021||Marissa Goodger||Nov 2020|
|Heather Rose||Jun 2020||Lakshmi Ramgopal||Oct 2020|
|Sandy Chang||Jul 2021||Kay Randall||Sep 2023|
- Kjell Karlsson
The membership of this Committee consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 11 members. Members shall be selected so as to ensure, to the extent possible, a representation of school districts serving the Town. The Education Committee currently has 6 members. Four members are needed for a quorum.
The mission of the Education Committee shall be to preserve, support and promote public education opportunities for the residents of Los Altos Hills.
The Charges to and Duties of this Committee shall be to:
- Promote and preserve neighborhood public education in Los Altos Hills
- Promote attendance at public schools serving Los Altos Hills, and to act as a resource of information for residents regarding choices in education
- Monitor Los Altos Hills attendance at public and private schools serving our residents
- Support the Parks and Recreation Committee (as needed) in working with school officials to promote using school facilities for recreational/community activities for our residents
- Maintain a good relationship with public school districts serving the Town; to monitor their actions, and, to advocate on behalf of Los Altos Hills as appropriate
- Keep the City Council informed of public education matters of interest and to call for action as needed